Sunday, 29 April 2012
Friday, 27 April 2012
Thursday, 26 April 2012
Tuesday, 24 April 2012
Due to the impact of the deadline, and last minute editing, in order to make up for our computer crashing I have not had time to blog about our lovely title!
This was our initial thought for the title, in order to do this quickly we did a rough version on paint:
We then drew this out, as there is no font that could replicate our intention, I drew this out on to paper, then we took a picture of this and uploaded it to play around with on Adobe Photoshop.
On Photoshop we managed to find the correct colouring for our 'Elephant' and tidied it up.
Leaving us with this finished product for the end of our opening!!
We also had fun experimenting with the way to set out our Production Company title of 'Glitter Storm' at the beginning of our opening:
By writing on the glitter with the black background, we found the writing wasn't as clear as we'd hoped, so we then changed to a simple, yet effective alternative...
We then sped up the writing of the word 'Glitter Storm' in our opening.
Monday, 23 April 2012
Due to the ongoing problem with our footage disappearing, we noticed that we were missing a few vital scenes with Sam, our male protagonist. The biggest problem was that it wasn't possible to re-shoot again with Sam, because he is travelling in South America! So, we have had to disguise Jess as being a boy, and get around some of the shots by not showing her face, and wearing a hat.